1. Supplier identification
www.aero-coach.co.uk is a site operated by AeroCoach LTD, registered in the United Kingdom under company number 8059536. Unit 10k, Buntsford Park Road, Bromsgrove, B60 3DX
Your personal data will be only used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
2.1 Mail list
If you sign up to our mail list we may use your email address to send you information about our upcoming sessions, products or services. You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time. We may disclose your personal data in cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
3. Product information
3.1 Product specification
All of our product specifications are subject to change at any time for updates and improvements to manufacturing process.
3.2 Instructions for use
It is the responsibility of the customer to follow any and all instructions relating to the use and storage of any products sold by AeroCoach LTD. These instructions will be included with every product dispatched by AeroCoach LTD. AeroCoach LTD accepts no liability for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages including loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of opportunity or other loss) incurred as a result of using an AeroCoach LTD product if the instructions for use provided are not followed in their entirety.
4. Right to cancel
4.1 Cooling off period
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the "cooling off period" of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract. Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in transit, so we advise using a recorded method and may request proof of delivery.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of goods made to your specific specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
4.2 Right to cancel not applicable
The right to cancel the purchase of a good as outlined here will not apply in the following circumstances:
· In the event that the product has been used
· The packaging of the product has been damaged
· The product is damaged in any way
· The product is not in full resalable condition
· Goods are faulty on arrival, incorrect or damaged in transit
If your goods are faulty on arrival, incorrect or damaged in transit, they should be reported to us by email (email@example.com), or via the contact form on the www.aero-coach.co.uk website, and then returned to us in no longer than 30 days of receipt. When the goods have been returned to us and the fault verified, we will issue a full refund via your original payment method or send a replacement as required. In any case refund of return postage paid will be limited to the postage paid for the original order.
5. Product warranty
5.1 Product warranty length and ownership
All AeroCoach branded products come with a one-year warranty against manufacturing fault and defects. This warranty is made only to the original purchaser of an AeroCoach LTD product and is non-transferable in the event of onwards sale of the product.
This warranty period begins on the day of receipt of the AeroCoach-branded product. If any AeroCoach branded product purchased directly from AeroCoach LTD suffers from what you suspect to be a manufacturing fault within one year of the delivery date then please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us via the contact form on the AeroCoach website.
5.2 Warranty within 30 days of receipt
If a potential fault is identified and communicated to AeroCoach LTD within 30 days of receipt, AeroCoach LTD will inspect the returned good to determine that the issue is caused by a manufacturing fault rather than wear and tear through use / incorrect storage / incorrect use. If the good is faulty, you are entitled to a full refund, which will be processed within 30 days of return of the good.
5.3 Warranty within 31 days – one year of receipt
If a potential fault is identified and communicated to AeroCoach LTD between 31 days – one year after receipt of the good, AeroCoach LTD will inspect the returned good to determine whether the issue is caused by a manufacturing fault or from wear and tear through use / incorrect storage / incorrect use. If the good is faulty, AeroCoach LTD reserves the right to repair or replace the faulty good initially, in lieu of a refund. If the repaired or replaced item develops a fault within one year of receipt, you will be entitled to a full refund.
5.4 Warranty not applicable
No refunds will be made for any goods which:
· Fail due to the effects of reasonable wear and tear
· Are damaged through incorrect storage
· Are damaged through incorrect use (if instructions provided with good are not followed in their entirety)
· Have been incorrectly installed, adjusted or maintained
· Have been damaged through crash, impact or abuse
· Have been modified in any way
AeroCoach LTD accepts no liability for any damages, malfunction or injury (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages including loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of opportunity or other loss) incurred as a result of using an AeroCoach LTD product if the product has been:
· Incorrectly stored
· Incorrectly used (if instructions provided with product and on product website page are not followed in their entirety)
· Incorrectly installed, adjusted or maintained
· Suffered a crash, other impact or abuse
· Modified in any way
5.5 Warranty on AeroCoach AEOX™ wheels
Specifically relating to AeroCoach AEOX™ wheels, in addition to the points in Section 5.4, no refunds will be made, and AeroCoach LTD will accept no liability (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages including loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of opportunity or other loss):
· for any damage, malfunction or injury incurred as a result of tyre installation that is not by a professional bicycle mechanic
· for any damage incurred as a result of removal of a bicycle pump or pump adapter from the inner tube or tubeless valve
· if damage is incurred due to misalignment of the wheel(s) in the frame; incorrect assessment of clearance between the wheel and chainstays or seatstays or rear derailleur rubbing on the wheel as a result of the limit screws being incorrectly adjusted to prevent this
· if damage, malfunction or injury is incurred due to over-inflating the tyre above recommended levels (maximum 95psi, recommended <90psi), or in the event of continuing to ride on the wheel following a puncture
· if the product is incorrectly stored or abused – including, but not limited to, storage with items resting on the sidewalls of the wheel, storage of the wheel in the bike frame rather than in a padded wheel bag, leaving the wheel in direct sunlight for extended periods, or uncovered in the back of a vehicle in hot conditions
· if damage, malfunction or injury is incurred when used by a rider where the rider plus luggage weight exceeds 100kg
All notices you send us must be sent to the following address: email@example.com. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
In no event shall the service provider be liable for any damage arising, directly or indirectly, from the use of the information contained on this web site including damages arising from inaccuracies, omissions or errors. Any person relying on any of the information contained on this web site or making any use of the information contained herein, shall do so at its own risk. The service provider hereby disclaims any liability and shall not be held liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages including loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of opportunity or other loss.